Ferrous sulphate heptahydrate
Product Name: Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydrate
HS Code: 28332910
CAS No.: 7782-63-0
EINECS NO.: 231-753-5
Mol Weight: 278.05
Purity: 98% Min
Fe: 19.7% Min
FeSO4.7H2O 98% Min
Pb 20ppm max
Cd 5ppm max
As 5ppm max
1. Industrially: ferrous sulfate is mainly used as a precursor to other iron compounds. It is a reducing agent, for the reduction of chromate in cement.
2. Nutritional Supplement: Together with other iron compounds, ferrous sulfate is used to fortify foods and treat iron-deficiency anemia. Constipation is a frequent and uncomfortable side effect associated with the administration of oral supplements. Stool softeners often are prescribed to prevent constipation.
3. Colorant: Ferrous sulfate can also be used to stain concete and some limestones and sandstones a yellowish rust color.
4. Water Treatment: Ferrous sulphate has been applied for the purification of water by flocculation and for phosphate removal in municipal and industrial sewage treatment plants to prevent eutrophication of surface water bodies.
25kg/woven bag with an inner plastic bag,or according to your special needs
We offer clients value-added services to ensure the maximization of benefits, including the following aspects :
1. Currently, a Reach pre-registration on the products exported to EU has been completed while a formal one is under the way.
2. Special inspection is provided according to the request of customers from certain countries, for example, sgs inspection certificate for the product exported to Yemen, and bv certificate for those transported to Bangladesh.
3. The professional logistician in Rech Chemical provides appropriate logistic scheme for the clients, and ship the goods to the specified port or warehouses as soon as possible.
4.Rech Chemical offers settlement services such as US dollars, the pound, euro, and other currencies, to minimize the risk of the exchange rate for dollars.
5. Rech Chemical offers information and photographs along the whole process, from the production to the logistics.
6. The largest local manufacturers provide packaging services for products with various materials and specification standard to meet the needs of customers.