Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate Dry Grade
Product Name: Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate Dry Grade 0.1-1mm
HS Code: 28332100
CAS No.: 10034-99-8
EINECS No.: 231-298-2
Mol Weight: 246.48
MgS04 99.5% min
Fe 0.005% max
Mg 9.8% min
Heavy metals 0.001% max
Water Insoluble 0.1% max
Function of magnesium sulphate
Magnesium is the center element of chlorophyll,photosynthes can't go on without it. It is the activating agent of many enzymes,such as it can promote the metabolism of carohydrates,nucleic acid synthesis,the conversion of phosphate,etc.
It involves in the synthesis of proteins as an element of multi-core proteins,it's the transmission medium of genes as part of the composition of genes.
Magnesium sulphate for agriculture
Sulfur and magnesium can provide rich nutrients for crops that it contributes to crop growth and increase the output, it also helps to loosen the soil and improve soil quality.
The symptoms of lacking of "sulfur"and"magnesium":
1 )it lead to exhaustion and death if it's serious lacked;
2 ) The leaves became smaller and its edge will became dry shrinkage.
3 ) Susceptible to bacterial infections in premature defoliation.
25kg/woven bag with an inner plastic bag,or according to your special needs.
We offer clients value-added services to ensure the maximization of benefits, including the following aspects :
1. Currently, a Reach pre-registration on the products exported to EU has been completed while a formal one is under the way.
2. Special inspection is provided according to the request of customers from certain countries, for example, sgs inspection certificate for the product exported to Yemen, and bv certificate for those transported to Bangladesh.
3. The professional logistician in Rech Chemical provides appropriate logistic scheme for the clients, and ship the goods to the specified port or warehouses as soon as possible.
4.Rech Chemical offers settlement services such as US dollars, the pound, euro, and other currencies, to minimize the risk of the exchange rate for dollars.
5. Rech Chemical offers information and photographs along the whole process, from the production to the logistics.
6. The largest local manufacturers provide packaging services for products with various materials and specification standard to meet the needs of customers.